Monday, March 31, 2014

SIGNED LIMITED FIRST EDITION, ONE OF ONLY 220 COPIES SIGNED BY WILLA CATHER.

My Mortal Enemy

"My Mortal Enemy is actually a nouvelle, only about twenty thousand words in length, the shortest of all her works published separately... It is also the most unfurnished of her novels, a remarkable example of the novel démeublé, but it was properly published by itself and not as part of a collection. It is a complete entity and an almost perfect work of art" (Woodress, Willa Cather: A Literary Life).

New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1926. Original cloth backed boards; custom slipcase (original slipcase lacking). A FINE COPY.

Price: $850.00

- See more at: http://www.manhattanrarebooks.com/pages/books/655/willa-cather/my-mortal-enemy

And let me be perfectly clear here.  Yes  I will sleep with you for this

No comments: