Wednesday, March 11, 2009

gym panties?

gym panties - m4m - 25 (cambridge)
Reply to: pers-nj4zx-1067388666@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-03-09, 3:22PM EDT
I saw you dressing in the locker room at the gym. You were wearing red laced panties under your gym clothes. You tried to get undressed quick and toss them into your locker, but you weren't that quick. I am white, 5'6" scruffy beard, short hair, very hairy legs, ass and chest, well muscled. I think you may have noticed me. You were about 6 feet and very skinny with sandy blond hair probably in your mid thirties, but I'm sure you know who you are because you were the one wearing lacy panties while you worked out. I wanted to stick around and watch you some more after you got out of the shower, but I had to go. Hopefully you work out around that time all the time or you see this ad. If you do see the ad and you don't feel like writing back, just take your short off first and then take your panties off. We can take it from there.

Is there NOTHING you can't find on Craigslist??????

I'm sure you know who you are because you were the one wearing lacy panties while you worked out........

5 comments:

Norma said...

I like how the writer proudly describes his very hairy ass...
Word Verification: brivar. That patch of hair on a very hairy guy's lower back.

Michael Guy said...

Now that is a classic case of "cross training"....

BADA BING! Try the veal, folks...

jason said...

And yet I bet he receives more than one response.

ilduce said...

That goes without saying Jason, meanwhile I had been wasting my time, working out like gang bustas to get an eye appealing phsique, who knew all I need to dow as wear red women's lace panties....

The Other Andrew said...

Red seems a bit slutty for the gym, I normally favour a nice taupe... or eau-de-nil.