Thursday, June 25, 2009

Question......

So I know and talk to a lot of guys at my gym, and I mean a LOT! I'm there up to five tiems a week for up to three hours a time. Though my trainer and my training partner I've come to know most of the hardcore weightlifters. We all train around the same time, spot each other when necessary and bounce new excercises and diet or training tips off each other. For the first time in my life I feel like part of the "in" jock crowd.

There's the fly in the ointment.. I am QUITE sure I am the only gay guy in the group, Some know, Many may assume, No one so much as bats an eye about it. We are there to lift plain and simple. It is our drug of choice..

HOWEVER! What I am find increasingly annoying is that the other gay guys in the gym are now viewing me as the Homosexual Hedda Hopper. I get questioned if I know, or think, this guy is gay, or has a girlfriend, or if she's a beard, of if these two guys are "more" than just "workout" partners....Christ doesn't anyone go to the gym to just work out anymore?

Or am I just jealous cuz no one is asking about me??????

5 comments:

jason said...

Well, I think much like Hedda, you ought to aim to profit from their curiousity.

Make up stories about them. Lead them on...for profit and fun!

Norma said...

That's a very interesting social situation! You're like the gay guys' mole or something!

ilduce said...

Norma you hit the nail on the head! That's what I feel like and I don't like being put in that position!

Salty Miss Jill said...

A friend of mine told me that (knowing from experience) one can get a straight guy to do anything, if they are alone and sure that no one else will ever find out about it.
A guy will also do anything if you call him a pussy, especially in front of other men.
Just some pearls of wisdom.
"Isn't anyone here for love...sweet love..."
Have fun at the gym!

ilduce said...

There in lies the rub Miss Jill! I am too lazy to go through all that trouble for some clumsy sex with a non-eager straight guy.

Call me old fashioned but I keep hoping I'll meet a decent gay guy who won't need to be goaded into sleeping with me on a regular basis!