Saturday, October 1, 2011

Weight Gain Cycle

Hello additional servings of carbs and two more meals per day (topping off at  8) and good by to Summer's 29" waist.  Yes, it's time for a little bulking phase.  Actually it's time for long bulking phase.  For the first time since I started weightlifting I'm going on an extended weight gain cycle of three months rather than the usual four to six weeks.  I"m looking to put on some size by spring and am willing to make the sacrifice.  

Fair warning, . be prepared for some morose self-pitying posts, I am never happy when I put on additional pounds.  Be it from splitting my pants in public(3 times) or  having to buy a complete new wardrobe mid season due to changes in size (twice).  Still I'm determined to make it worth the sacrifice. Were looking at a show date in Spring and I need the additional muscle mass to make a showing  

On a plus note,  I now get to eat baked goods again!  Tomorrow I am starting the day with breakfast buns.


No comments: