Friday, March 9, 2012

Free enterprise, part two.

Still running  the following ad in Craigslist:
 6 Modular stackable wine storage racks - $90 (Jamaica Plain)
I have six black Storvino Nero Wine Storage Containers, each capable of holding six individual bottles for a total of 36 bottles stored safely and neatly. The cost of $90 equates to $15 apiece.:

Perfect for interior closets, under stairwells, in pantries, and basements
Modular and transportable wine storage system
Better use of space, money and natural resources
Made in the USA;100% recycled material

Here's the second reply:
FROM:
  Hey there, is your listing still valid? I need extra info on it please. I've been on the lookout for something equivalent for while so uncertain if it's the one. I have a video of what I'm seeking to buy along with my discreet info so can you double check if they are the same thing or not?

It would be bad to meet you in person and then find out they are completely different. By the way, I ONLY deal with adults so ignore me if you are a little kid trying to scam me, I'll not fall for that. You do have to sign up to see the video to confirm you're real and legal of age but no worries, there's no cost to join. Anyways, message me on there so we can proceed. Thank you!


Link to some unsafe site inserted here.


Yeah right I'll get right on that...

1 comment:

Garret said...

Job searching on Craigslist is even worse.