Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How did we ever find love before the internet????

SUBJECT: Have you ever felt like writing someone you've never met


TO: 1 More1 recipientCC: recipientsYou MoreBCC: recipientsYou

FROM:Latoyia Dinh TO:erikwilson05@yahoo.com

Message flagged Monday, August 6, 2012 10:14 AM Hey!

My friend demonstrated me your account and I became excited wishing to meeting you life and know each other a little bit closer.

I am thinking you could not be against of knowing me better after checking up account of mine too.

What I can tell about myself? I'm a tall brunette beauty with pretty face and perfect figure.

My name is Latoyia and I'm 23 years old. See my pics!

I am interested in getting letter from u.

I'll be glad to meet u!

1 comment:

normadesmond said...

why can't i get props like that?