Monday, September 3, 2012

You had me at "boobies"


Hey, !
My name is Bula and here is the thing I went over ur profile shots and I liked them so much that I almost fell off the chair, right from the 1st glance. I am sure that behind those shots there is a strong and gorgeous man, so I could not resist and wrote to u. I wish to get a reply.)
Little bit about myself: tall, red haired, great boobies and my butt is really something.))
I really want to meet u and I hope u want to meet me)
Tell me something piquant about yourself!
Don't miss your chance
Bula

4 comments:

Norma said...

She had me at "Bula"!!!

Gretchen said...

She had me at "piquant."

Garret said...

She never had me and never will.

Little Hous of Ill Repute said...

I don't give a hoot about Bula. But I will have a big helping of Van Williams and Corvette, please.