Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello!! My name is Rhoda...

Hello, I am Rhoda!
Ur photos on right here arrested attention of mine and in this reason I decided to know u a little bit closer. I hope you would not be against of knowing me better.
U r a very handsome male and I really fond of pals who're looking like you. Wanna know some information about me? My height is 170 cm. Birthday of mine is on 23 of November. I am brunette. I could share with you some of my great-looking photos in next mail if u wanna examine them.
So, I wish you good luck and hope to get a message from you soon.

If only it were Rhoda Morgenstern!

4 comments:

Norma said...

Did you say a prayer to St. Anthony, the finder of missing items?

normadesmond said...

seems your single days are over.

mrpeenee said...

I always preferred Rhoda to Mary.

jason said...

It's probably that bitch Phyllis just trying to mess with your mind.