Monday, July 7, 2014

It's that time of year again


After two months of cutting via  reduced carbs and a high amount of cardio I am down 30 lbs.  I still need to take about 8-10 lbs off my frame  to see the results I want.  So I'm back on  my old stand by, the chicken soup diet introduced to  me by a former trainer.


Basically one cup white chicken meat, One cup chicken broth one cup green vegetables and only green vegetables (no hard carbs,hence no root vegetables) per meal every three hours.


It gets old fast, and cravings do start kicking in, but it sure is damn convenient and time saving!  That's 36 meals prepped, portioned packaged and ready to go pictured above. I'm planning to maintain such for two weeks and hoping to stay on it for as long as three to see me to the end of the month. If this doesn't work I'm just going to pencil in my abs with mascara.


No comments: