Thursday, January 8, 2015

We're having some stove issues at home


My roommate attempted to roast some chickens last night and accidentally spilled all the pan juices into the workings of our oven.  Upon running the self clean cycle and causing a lot of smoke last night,  the oven was still locked when I woke up. this morning. So I am ran it again just as I left for the gym, hopefully while my roommate is awake and aware enough to deal with any smoke issues.

Everyone say a little prayer please.  I'd like a functioning oven and a non-burned-down house when I return from work this evening

3 comments:

RAINETTE (l'énigmatique) said...

hihihi I will burn a "lampion" for your roomade :)

normadesmond said...

if that's your roommate, that thigh is done perfectly.

RAINETTE (l'énigmatique) said...

"roommate", sorry