Tuesday, May 17, 2022

A few days late, but!


14 years ago I was in a bad career and social rut. One of the few things that got me out of bed and to the office was the impetus to get to my work computer so I could scroll though the various blogs I was following and that encouraged me to start Suffering Fools Badly.  I'm happy to say at least the career rut has lifted, hence the lack of posts due to my schedule getting constantly busier.  As I still like to stop in and hear from you all. I'll still be plugging along!


4 comments:

jr73080 said...

Glad to hear that, we all get into a rut now and then. Stay Strong!

uptonking said...

What a great song. And love your blog, dear. It's lovely to hear from you whenever you have the time! Kizzes.

Polt said...

Well Happy Blog-versary! I stop by every day! Here's to 14 more years, or more!

ilduce said...

Thanks folks!