Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Construction dreams and nightmares

Last night's odd dream consisted of my discovering/remembering that I already had a third bathroom and fourth bedroom in my home, thus rendering all the construction I've undertaken during the last two months extraneous. Not only a master bedroom and fourth bath but a luxury suite and luxury bath complete with sunken whirlpool tub all that the top of the staircase to the mysterious third floor which I had previously never noticed and/or forgotten about. It was much nicer than the small space my magician contractor managed to carve out of the hall closet off the real master bedroom!

In my dream I resigned myself to having been so forgetful and accepted the fact that I had spent unnecessary money and I know had three and a half baths. Upon awakening I had to resign myself to the fact that it was all a dream and now I was stuck with a master bath small enough to make me take measurement's in order to bring both a bottle of shampoo AND conditioner into the shower with me! OK, maybe it's not THAT small but Lordy it ain't is big as the one in my dreams.

I can't waist until construction ends and I can go back to dreaming about relationship problems or lack there of......

1 comment:

Michael Guy said...

Ugh. Bathroom (any remodeling, actually) seems to take longer than expected and cost more than budgeted. Weird dreams... but think how thrifty it will all be now that you're using those cute lil' airline bottles for reals at home! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw!