Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To shave or not to shave?



It's Tuesday night and as I'm working late and facing an already doomed evening I thought I'd set aside some time upon arriving home to manscape. A dull and dreaded chore in my existence!


I wouldn't even mention it except in the last few days unsolicited votes have started coming in. One from my masseuse (against). One from my contractor (for, and in his case in particular around the forearms, an odd fact he felt necessary to share). From my trainer (for) and from one of my workout buddies(against). It's not like I haven't body groomed before but it's just never been so talked about!

The economy tanks, Sara Palin exists and yet my circle is debating the pros and cons of shaving my chest?????

2 comments:

TJB said...

Count this as a vote for "against." I don't have a particular fetish for hair, but I dislike an overly manicured male form, y'know?

Be a maverick. Keep the hair!

ilduce said...

Right now the "against" forum has won. I an home and too too tired to attempt anything other than a quick retreat to the pillow and lullaby land!