Thursday, October 9, 2008

My "mind" is up here fella!


Personally speaking, if they're attractive enough I don't care if they drink Pabst's Blue Ribbon!
And having tried the love me for my mind route for years to no avail I am eagerly awaiting when all the hours logged in at the gym pay and all people see is a slab of beef. (yes, it's vain I know but crunches are boring and I've got to have some fantasy running through my mind to keep me motivated)
Maybe I should start jogging in my underwear as these two exemplified by these to sport enthusiasts?

2 comments:

Michael Guy said...

Runners all have nice butts. Just saying...

And I hear you on the gym: Not a current member but strongly considering the beefcake possibilities post relationship as well. (26+ years together. Uh huh...)

Go crunch, fella! :)

jason said...

It can only help.

But I suggest wearing something a bit less high.
Those panties look like they could chafe one's arm pits.