Tuesday, February 3, 2009

As if I wasn't already feeling bloated...


I am starting a couple of weeks on creatine today, Since I’m already lifting heavy, on a failure set regimen and my weight has been given a boost since my round of Christmas indulging(despite my week on soup) I though I might as well ice the cake and throw creatine into the mix. and see if I get any improved results. What's a little more water weight, it's not like I'll be modeling any swim suits any time soon. We're getting hit with yet another snow storm today.

This past weekend my masseuse demanded to know if I was on steroids, and kept insisting that I didn’t have to lie to him bout it. It seems my body, particularly my back, has been improving very much and very rapidly before his eyes. It was nice compliment, realizing that all the hard work has paid off! So I got to answer honestly, No, I am not on steroids, whey protein powder, glutamine, fish oil, carnosine, taurine, B.C.A.A.s, D.H.A., tribulus, and now creatine, but NOT steroids.

3 comments:

Norma said...

That's AWESOME...like when people don't believe that I never had braces or that my tits are real! : ) You are working hard and it's paying off...and you never get to really see your own back. Word verifications: pherstra. a pharmaceutical company that makes injectable steroids.

jason said...

Wow...congrats on that back.

You really will be like a superhero (librarian) soon

i'm awake said...

In my experience creatine did allow me to lift heavier, but the sloshy water-weight was uninspiring. Liquid creatine worked better (less puffiness) but very limited doses of HCG was by far the most productive.