Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dawn Portrait of a Teenage Runaway 1976 - Eve Plumb

Deep in the cloudy past of my ill spent youth, I know I saw this film. But the memory was hazy and then again, the unlikelihood of said memory, a teenage prostitute Jan Brady???!!!! But no, the movie does exist and along with it’s sequel “Alexander, the other side of Dawn” makes for some very enjoyable viewing!

Look for a performance by Joan Prather pre “Eight is Enough” as a fellow prostitute and listen for "Cherry Bomb", written by none other than Joan Jett and performed by The Runaways!

2 comments:

Scooter said...

OMG, I remember this movie...and Alexander, too. I think he was my first boy-crush...and I hadn't even hit puberty yet.

David Toms said...

I too remember this, growing up in a small country town in outback Australia,I fell hopelessly in love with Alex.