Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dream Date Do-Overs.....



It seems I have a much more active social life in my dream state that in reality, well any thing's more active than zip! last night I had an even weirder dream than the previous post in which I was dating my contractor. Horribly I found myself back in the process of breaking up with my Jejune ex and announcing that I would never date again, when it was brought to my attention that I already was dating and had a new steady boyfriend. Alas, It seems that I had forgotten all about this poor new fella(like I can afford to overlook or throwaway a man!) and there he sat waiting in the wings waiting patiently to see if I was going to dump him or keep him.

You all better pray I get some live contact real soon. I really don't want to keep dreaming in this vein!

2 comments:

jason said...

jejune!

(and I'm praying)

mrpeenee said...

you tease, you.