Monday, September 28, 2009

Sorry but I'm a bit busy....


God, Give us the grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed, Courage
to change the things which should be changed,
And the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.

Much too much, against my will I've had an alcoholic fall into my lap just as her life is falling apart. So far we've been though job loss, denial, transference, lying and theft.

Lord knows, and anyone that knows me, will tell you that if you ever find yourself in the position of having to rely on the kindness of ilduce to get by, things are much more dire than you could possibly imagine.

Hopefully I'll be getting my sense of humor back and posting sometime soon.

3 comments:

jason said...

you just take care of yourself now, you hear?

mrpeenee said...

How did you wind up being so nice?

Salty Miss Jill said...

Are you a therapist?
If not, the best thing you can do for yourself (oh, and her) is to find her one.
I hope everything turns out OK.
xo