Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hazzah! New Job! New Beginning!

I am so very happy to announce that after many many months of unemployment or under employment, cobbling together a living out of several part time jobs I have finally been offered and accepted a full time job with benefits in the Library at U Mass Boston!

I will be working here:



And have given my notice here, at New England College of Optometry, or NECO for short,



NOT to be confused with.....



Which were until recently manufactured right down the street form the catering company that I've also given my notice to.

Now the factory has been carved up into luxury condos. Now that I have a full time job again I could qualify for a mortgage, thus allowing me to buy a luxury condo. So you see everything has come full circle!

4 comments:

K-A said...

This is wonderful news indeed, congratulations!

jason said...

So cool! Congrat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary said...

Congratulations!

i'm awake said...

They will steal your lunch. Lsbel it!