Monday, July 25, 2011

Laid up!

Alrighty, So I spent yesterday morning debating an extra jaunt to the gym, finally deciding to ignore the little voice that said "rest" and away I went to work out.  All was well and fine until the the return trip home.  my bike had a little disagreement with the road resulting in a damaged & stitched knee hand lacerations and a damaged bike helmet (thankfully, otherwise it would have been my head)  

All this means I'm laid up for a week or so until the stitches on the knee joint heal properly.  No bike riding, cardio, swimming or bending my knee allowed.  Might as well tell me not to breathe or eat. while your at it

Of course, with no such company as above.I'm already at my wits end three hours into my first day.  Feel free to send some beef around kind readers!

3 comments:

David Toms said...

You poor little mite! As long as you are OK!And no such company to keep you amused! Expecting some fabulous blog post's now!

Anonymous said...

mend quickly., properly and well.

Mind Of Mine said...

I came of my bike last summer, without a helmet and wearing just a pair of shorts, so I know how you feel.

I suppose that little voice in your head is getting the rest it was screaming out for.