Monday, January 27, 2014

foreversearchingforanswers:

toxicteardrops:

l-ovelynialler:

from left to right;
I am afraid to hold my boyfriend’s hand.
My friend’s parents sent her away.
I found death threats in my locker.
I submitted to electroshock therapy.
I lost half my friends after coming out.
My grandmother sends me hate mail.
My school won’t let me take my date to prom.
I am not here anymore.
My dad tried to beat it out of me. 
No one is proud of me.
This showed up on my blog again. Forever reblog.
The “I am not here anymore.” 

Oh my. This hit hard.

i don’t even care that this isn’t black and white.read this

From left to right;

"I am afraid to hold my boyfriend’s hand."

"My friend’s parents sent her away."

"I found death threats in my locker."

"I submitted to electroshock therapy."

"I lost half my friends after coming out."

"My grandmother sends me hate mail."

"My school won’t let me take my date to prom."

"I am not here anymore."

"My dad tried to beat it out of me."

"No one is proud of me."

No comments: