Thursday, October 30, 2014

Runnng through my head, but NOT the way you'd think!

So I was taking the Train from work to the gym the other night when a mother and toddler got on and sat next to me.  The little boy was a lot of fun, talkative, inquisitive and fascinated with his refection in the window that would disappear whenever we exited tunnels and the train rode out in the open.  He made for an entertaining ride, especially when he stared bopping along to a little song of his own making:

  "Baby soup!  Baby soup!  Baby Soup! Baby Soup!" 

It wasn't until after I exited the train and was cutting though the park to my gym that I realized the tune had planted itself in my head and I was singing it to!  After all it had a catchy little tune.  It wasn't until I repeated it to come of my companions in the gym that we realized he had been singing it to the Spider-man theme song, a catchy little tune in it's own right.

Now to make matters worse it has infected everyone I've told the story to,  six gym members and four co-workers.

Good luck.

1 comment:

umaneo said...

The Ramones did a great cover of it!