Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Escape plan


Google's Blogger to put sexually explicit content behind privacy wall.

The search company says any blog with sexually explicit content or graphic nudity will be made private as of March 23. Blogs created after that may be removed, depending on the severity of the content. Full story here

As I've noted previously twice I've seen extreme jobs in my viewing stats and on one of those occasions this blog was slapped with an adult warning.  I don't know if Blogger has been bought out by the a party, the religious right or the Catholic church but I do not endorse censorship.  Should I be deemed an "adult" blog or even worse "Too adult" to be allowed to exist I have opened a Tumblr account and created badlysufferingfools.tumblr.com as an escape plan

No comments: