Monday, October 20, 2008

Why yes, it is coming out my ears.....


Two more days to go of non-stop chicken soup. This round hasn't been as bad as those in the past as I haven't suffered too much from carb cravings. Of course it doesn't help much that the dinning hall at school has suddenly gotten creative with their menus and seemingly increased the quality of their food during the week I was not allowed to partake. Oh well I'll just think of it as a "different" kind of dry spell.
At the very least I think I've dropped another percentage of body fat, not that anyone is testing those waters.........

6 comments:

K-A said...

Really, nothing but chicken soup?

ilduce said...

Soup, soup and more soup six times a day!

jason said...

Yikes.
But...well, at least you ought to be immune from getting a cold like...forever now, huh?

ilduce said...

Hopefully, but I'm still getting a flu shot. the gym is one big petrie dish.....

TJB said...

Oh, honey, have a hamburger. I'm sure you look just fine.

And, even if you don't, there's always The Commander in a pinch!

ilduce said...

Actually I suspect that The Commander, might in fact pinch. or at the very least bind........

I finish up the soup course today and am treating myself to a dinner out with friends tommorrow. I think a cheeseburger just might fit the ticket, and a dessert of some kind of course!