Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And would you like it in Sanskrit?

WTF? I actually have a faculty member who requested a not yet published journal article with incomplete citation(AND WRONG JOURNAL TITLE) complaining to my department head because I provided him with a) a correct citation, b) correct journal title and c) access to the article he requested (once it is actually published) in this week's upcoming issue of the Harvard Business Review.

Sorry fella I lost the ability to meld time and data at the age of seven.

2 comments:

ayeM8y said...

So much arrogance, entitlement and instant gratification these days. I blame the internet and the Dewey Decimal System.

If your not too busy could you generate and publish a couple of articles about the economic and environmental impact of artificial fishing reefs?

I need it written in Urdu.

Thanks in advance and just a heads up...I've already complained to the head of your department about your lack of urgency in this matter.

Norma said...

I remember when you used to be able to do that.