Monday, March 21, 2011

Pain medication dreams

I dreamt last night that I knew Alice Walker, apparently well enough to call her her (personal number no less!)and ask her if I could write her authorized biography. She was more than happy to comply provided she could review my writing style and thus asked for copies of my previously published work Alas apparently I was a bit of fraud in the literary world, despite actually possessing in real life a B.F.A. in Writing, and did not have any published material. Of course this didn't stop me, and I proceed to set up a meeting

At the meeting Alice Walker who is pictured here:


Was played by Shelley Hack, pictured here:

NOTE the resemblance....

Miss Walker/Hack also brought with her a certain bouncer:
whom I actually do know in real life. Our last meeting went something like this. I inferred that he was less than brilliant and he inferred that I should leave his establishment and never return. Fortunately we were on much better footing this time. In fact, upon discovering that I was suffering from a sore back, Mr. Bouncer offered to give me a back rub. An offer I took him up on, REPEATEDLY. Until the alarm woke me up.