Monday, March 14, 2011

Today's first reference email!

I'm writing this mail with tears in my eye. I came to London,United Kingdom on a Seminar, unfortunately I got mugged at the park of the hotel I lodged, all my cash,credit card and telephone were stolen from me but luckily for me I still have my travel passports with me.

I have contacted the Embassy via e-mail and the Police are not helping issues at all. They told me to wait for 2-3weeks before any help can be done. Besides,my return flight leaves in 3hrs from now. Also, I have problem settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until I settled my bill.



So I was actually felling quite concerned for MR Gary Weiner who had written to our reference deparment's email help until I read his last line! Unless I'm figuring this wrong not being allowed until your bill is paid equates to not being allowed to vacate until your bill is paid! HAZAH! Free room and board in London! And here I was worrying about how to make my mortgage payment or afford a vacation getaway this spring! Suddenly both problems solved in one fell swoop!

No comments: