Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby it's cold outside!


The cold saga appears to be over and I get to go back to the gym today! Or, more likely I am forcing myself back in early as per usual due to body issues. Four days off and I am sure that I am sure that my weight has ballooned up. My muscles have atrophied and now no one will ever love me.

Yes I know I am dancing on a landmine of issues here but as I am broke form all the housing renovations professional help is financially out of my grasp. I am hoping a kind psychologist will start reading the blog and commenting……

4 comments:

K-A said...

Ballooned up? Ha, you look fine! I am concerned at what is over your head in this picture. Is it some kind of press?

I looks like it will swing down and crush you.

ilduce said...

Thanks!

The machine's a leg press. My best weight on it is 540 thus far.

TJB said...

Well, look atchu!!! You have a permit for those guns, mister?

ilduce said...

Thanks TJB!

I'll vainly and happily admit that picture is almost two years old, the frame I'm carrying is much bigger now!