Friday, November 21, 2008

In tribute to Planet Fabulon


I have just hear the sad news that PlanetFabulon is seceding from existence. A happy day when I first stumbled upon it while tripping along the net, a dark day approaches when it will no longer exist.



Thombeau, you will be sorely missed. Your fabulosity helped me get though many a mind numbing day at work or my random nights sparring with insomnia. Best wishes for your music projects and job search.


Now who will get my April Ames references????

3 comments:

jason said...

Somehow I think even April is sad.

chistery said...

It is 2013, and I STILL miss Planet Fabulon. Daily. Hourly. And Thombeau has a private blog to which I'm not invited. :'( I'm so sad.

ilduce said...

Chistery,

Thombeaus current blog is open and available at: http://redundantvarietyhour.blogspot.com/

I think everyone gets the you're not invited message when the owner takes his or her blog down.