Friday, November 14, 2008

Doldrums

Ye Gods! I’ve got a bad case of the Friday afternoon sleepies and the minutia of cataloging does not help in any way! Further I’ve nothing more to look forward to than a weekend of clothes sorting, switching over to autumn and winter wardrobe, pack up summer, etc. The one thrill will be the fact that I am finally moving all my clothes (with a shoe horn no doubt) into the closet and recently acquired wardrobe of my new bedroom. Yes kiddies the construction of the new bath and bedroom are finally done!

Least to look forward to, but a seminal point, my ex is stopping by tomorrow. He has to return the living room rug he stole from me or face more legal actions. While it will in no way be an enjoyable interaction I do have the pleasure of not allowing him to step one foot inside my (and the banks after remortgaging) home. I did not pay all that money to get rid of him to only allow him entry into my now peaceful inner sanctum!

3 comments:

TJB said...

Ye gads. I hope that confrontation goes down peaceably. On a happier note, congrats on the finished job!!!

ilduce said...

He and the rug are still a no show! Looks like I am heading back to court.

In the meantime, the bedroom and bath are finished but I am now in the middle of the basement renovation!

jason said...

A shoe horn!? Cool. You're making me want one of those now.

(since I can't afford a bathroom reno....or a house for that matter.)

And congrats on the completion! Make the ex drop the rug off on the sidewalk.