Friday, November 21, 2008

Reb Brown, Just saying..........

















Even as a young teen in 1979 I recognized talent when I saw it. Although I found the Captain America Movies rather lacking, Mr Browns"acting abilities" whether semi shirtless, shirtless or poured into spandex aptly managed to carry most of the film thus keeping my attention over 30 years later....
A former USC football player, Reb Brown turned actor with a supporting role in "Sssssss" in 1973, playing opposite another stellar actor Dirk Benidict. After playing Capatain America Mr. brown also played "Yor, the hunter from the future", again where his acting ability shown brilliantly thanks to excellent costuming.


2 comments:

jason said...

Oh my...why do I remember him so clearly?
Never mind.

Scooter said...

Calling Captain America!