Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hoarder Joy!!!!


Okay, so I am still speeding full throttle towards broke thanks to all the renovations, BUT, today offered a bright spot. The upright freezer was delivered and installed in the basement this week.
This morning Peapod delivered 120 lbs of Chicken breast(Yes you read that right, and actually I'm sorry I didn't order more!!!)
I am now able to buy in bulk and cook and freeze portioned meals waaaaaay in advance. In fact all of the left over "chicken Soup" from this week's diet phase will now be portioned and frozen for the next round in a few months.
And as if to ice the cake, the delivery guy was the same cutie who usually works Saturday mornings! I've got to start answering the door in a negligee.......

2 comments:

Norma said...

I can see you in something red, not too frilly... :) congrats on your freezer and food purchases!

Norma said...

Globe Magazine has an article about bulk buying today...