Thursday, January 29, 2009

Unhappy ending

My back hurts! To be more specific my lower back is killing me every time I sit down or stand up. Maybe it's due to all the furniture I moved yesterday, Maybe I pushed myself too damn hard at the gym when I worked back and biceps on Monday, Maybe it was all the wet heavy snow I shoveled yesterday on top of moving furniture. I don't know and I don't care. I just want something done about it.

Unfortunately my regular masseuse cannot come visit me until Saturday or Sunday. Until then I get to suck down Tylenol like it's going out of style and lament that I can't get anyone to touch my back without booking an appointment and paying in advance!

So tell me, what WAS the point of all that weight lifting??????

4 comments:

Norma said...

To build muscle mass and feel some major satisfaction? Or is this a trick question? Word verification: sensfoes. orthopedic arch supports made out of a hypoallergenic space-age polymer.

ilduce said...

But I can't gt no satisfaction!

Norma said...

The PAIN is your satisfaction! word verification: quourgic. a feeling of surprise accompanied by deja vu.

ilduce said...

I would have preferred a little slap and tickle.....